Thursday, August 19, 2010

LashBlast Fusion Review

Okay so I've never been a huge mascara person and I haven't tried any other mascaras in the Covergirl LashBlast line, but my sister lovessss the line so I decided to try one out. Covergirl says this mascara is supposed to add volume and length. I've been testing this product out for about two weeks and quite honestly I haven't noticed any volume. Even when curling my lashes it doesn't seem to hold up the curl, it just quits on me. Now with any mascara I get some extra length but there wasn't really anything impressive or unique about LashBlast Fusion. One thing I really liked about the product is how smoothly it applies, it's like butter! No tugging or getting stuck or drying to quickly. Oh well! On to find a new mascara!





Have any of you tried LashBlast Fusion? What do you guys think of it?

xoxo c2

No comments:

Post a Comment