Saturday, August 28, 2010

Biggest Beauty Blunders and Bad Habits

We all make mistakes lovelies but it's what you learn from them that counts right? I've decided to share some of my biggest beauty mistakes and my worst habits.

My worst habit is picking at pimples, no matter how many times I scold myself to leave them alone and they'll go away faster but I can never resist. I just get so impatient! Someone needs to tie my hands to my belt loops so I won't pick and pop!

One of my, if not my most terrible beauty mistake... we'll I wouldn't call it a mistake so much as a terribly dumb idea was when I was 10 or 11 I decided I wanted better eyebrows so... I... shaved off half of my eyebrow. Yes shaved. Like took my mom's razor from the shower and shaved it off. And yes it was the first half. I don't know what I was thinking, but thankfully it grew back wonderfully and I also learned how to pencil in my brows thanks to help from my mom!

I really don't clean my makeup brushes as much as I should... in all honestly I hardly ever clean them! I know it's so bad for you and the carry so much bacteria but I can never motivate myself to do it. But I did wash them thoroughly 2 days ago so I'm going to try try try try to make myself clean them at least once a week. Maybe you guys can help and encourage me! =]

Ponytails everyday are a big mistake for me. Now I generally put my hair up or pull some back but in junior high I used to pull pull pull my hair into a ponytail so tightly everyday because I have poofy wavy hair and did not know how to style or manage it. I had such bad breakage for so long!!

Gel gel gel gel and more gel! Another trend in junior high was geling your hair down, and no not just some gel to tame flyaways I mean like cementing your hair to your scalp. I look back at pictures and I wonder what the f was I thinking?


Share some of your beauty blunders!
Until next time

xoxo c2

1 comment:

  1. I'm also terrible with pimples! I can't resist picking them!

    In regard to brushes, I guess I am the opposite! I wash my brushes almost after every use (I normally wash them 3-4 times a week, I hate spot cleaning! I rather wash them properly)

    Confessions of a Beautyholic

    ReplyDelete